söndag 8 november 2009

What day is it for you?

Jag har inte haft huckle på länge men faktum är att det värmer gott när tmperaturen sjunker. Jag känner mig lite för gammal för att ha mössa inomhus. Ser ni att jag har clementiner hemma nu (i handen på bilden, faktiskt!)? Jag gnällde ju lite över det för ett tag sen.

I haven't used a cloth in a long time but it's actually warming when the temperature is sinking. And I feel I'm too old to wear a cap indoors. See, I've got clementines at home (in my hand in the photo!). I was whining about that a few posts ago.
Jag har virkat lite på sista tiden. Detta är lingarn som har stärkts med trälim - för lite trälim visar det sig för den mjuknar lite.
I've been crocheting a little lately. This is flaxen yarn that I starched with glue you use for wood - not enough glue it turns out because it's getting a little soft.

Jag stickar också så klart. En luvtröja till lillkillen. Det började som en väst men efter ett par dagar kom Olle på att han nog egentligen ville ha en "sån där väst med ärmar". En tröja. Sen kom jag på att det vore käckt med luva också. Vi får se. Jag har ju som vanligt inget mönster...

Naturally I'm knitting too. A hooded sweater for the little man. It started out as a waistcoat but after a few days Olle found out that he really wanted "a waistcoat with arms". A sweater. And then I thought that a hood would be nice. We'll see. As ususal I have no description.
Vad är det för dag? Skriva-snyggt-dagen för den lille sonen.
What day is it? It's well-writing-day for the little son. But actually it's Father's day over here.



4 kommentarer:

Alexis sa...

It's just plain old Sunday here, but the weather is lovely!

LA sa...

So sorry about the robbery, that stinks!

Thanks for the tip about the wood glue, I usually use potato starch, but it often gets soggy or moldy in humid hot weather. ~LA

Anonym sa...

What a beautiful sweater! (And sorry about the robbery.)

Mary sa...

I love your projects here - the crochet and the knitting..