söndag 16 augusti 2009

You'd never have guessed...




A couple of nights ago I met with Jeanette and Monne to craft and chat (and eat and drink). Jeanette explained to me how the linking to other's older posts work - which would've made my last post quite different because I would've guided you to the posts I was referring to (are you following??).




Jeanette: You just click on the headline of the post you want to link to.


Me: ??


Jeanette: Yeah, and then you copy and paste.


A big slamming sound fills the room and a light appears - Anna is getting the concept.


Me: You mean that's why the headlines are underlined? To show that they are clickable?


Jeanette nods in astonishment over the abyss of no-nothing I reveal.


Me: I just thought that was for decoration and to emphasize the headlines...


Monne: More wine, anyone?

6 kommentarer:

Jeanette Nord sa...

Winebreak just at the right minute eh? Oh you crack me up, you really do! My life would be so boring without you..... And nice to feel smart for once when it comes to computers and what not`s...

LiLi M. sa...

hahaha you just cracked me up! The best part of course is that you post this! I love it! And now to Jeanette, do you always post at the same time :-D?

Anonym sa...

Amazing. I kind of felt this way this weekend when I learned about "Mark Changes" on the Word manuscript I was editing.

Sonya Philip sa...

Hee hee! I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that "big slamming sound" when discovering something. Especially those simple-everyone-knows-that kinds of things.

Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Eleanor sa...

I MISS YOU VERY MUCH DEAR ANNA!!!

The blogosphere is simply not the same without you.

E xxxx