måndag 15 september 2008

Back in business

Japp, vänner, jag har pysslat lite efter lång tids uppehåll. Det blev en kasse och en liten börs av en vaxduk från Marimekko som jag fått av mamma.
Yes, friends, I've been making stuff after a long time of not doing anything at all. I made a tote and a little purse from a waxed table cloth from Marimekko that I got from my mum.
Ser ni den fiffiga lilla fickan för korten? Nej, det gör ni nog inte, men den finns där! You see the little shrewd pocket for cards? You probably don't but it's there!
Framsida. Eller kanske baksida. Front. Or back, perhaps.

6 kommentarer:

Jeanette Nord sa...

Skitsnyggt! Såna vill jag också ha! Får man lägga in en beställning? Jag betalar villigt och gärna! Är kass på att sy väskor! Inga långa och dyra transporter i alla fall :-) Bara tvärs över parken med cykel....

Kram på dig
Jeanette

Mary sa...

That is one of my favourite Marrimekko fabrics - you are clever to make this bag and purse. I am no sewer unfortunately - I get frustrated because I want it to be perfect and it never is!

Esti sa...

wow! You did a great job!

Anonym sa...

Så fint du sytt!

Ellie sa...

I like the little card holder spot (even though can't quite see, but knowing about it). Mind if I borrow the idea for my little purses?
I love that fabric. Quite hard to get hold of here in Australia, very expensive.
Glad you got some sewing done. Feels good to have that time for yourself and productive at the same time is good isn't it.

Sonya sa...

Love the bag! Especially the little pocket. Nothing better than special customization.