fredag 23 januari 2009

Showtime...

I was challenged by Maria to show the fourth photo from the fourth file in my computer's selection of photos. Since we bought a new computer this summer it doesn't go that far back in time. I think you've seen this before? It's me. On my way to somewhere I don't remember anymore. But I remember wearing those shoes at work, it hurt. But you know, don't be vain if you can't take the pain...
N.B. this is not the official attitude of the helylle-foträta styling experience, foträt means literally foot right as in good for your feet.
P.S. There was another challenge too, but I'll have to get back to you on that. I'm off to a wine evening with the girls...

3 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Rolig bild med knalliga skor! SYnd att de smärtade!

Anna Stilla sa...

Hi hi hi, en riktig humörhöjare :)

Sonya sa...

A wine evening is a very good way to chase the chill. Skål Anna!