onsdag 9 juli 2008

Blivande Art director - Art director in the making

Igår regnade det och några av oss sattes raskt i arbete av 5-åringen som länge velat göra en bilbild. Han klippte och dirigerade. Storasyster och mamma fick göra det tråkiga, dvs färglägga. Han ratade alla förslag på vattenfärg så jag fick rysa invärtes och använda tuschpennor som jag blivit tillsagd.. Yesterday was rainy and some of us were put to work by the 5-year old who for a long time has wanted to make a car picture. He cut the cars and directed the work.Big sister and mummy had to do the boring work, i e the colouring. He turned down all suggestions of using water colours so I shivered on the inside and used the colouring pens as I was told. Så här fint blev det när det var klart! This is how great it turned out!
Biltavlan hänger på en vägg i matrummet som snart ska tapetseras/målas/hottas upp. I dag kom vi så långt som till att låna hem tapetprover. Fast egentligen känner jag just nu mer för att måla, tycker att man blir låst vid en stil och ett färgtema av tapeter. Jag vill ofta ändra med dukar och gardiner... Fortsättning följer. The car picture hangs on a wall in the dining room that is about to be wall-papered/painted/made hotter. Today we borrowed some wall paper samples. Actually, right now I feel more like painting the walls, I feel you're tied up to a style and a colour theme by wall paper. I like to change the rooms with cloths and curtains... To be continued.
Intervjun? Har ingen aning om hur det gick. Vill jag ha jobbet? Vet faktiskt inte. Nästa vecka får jag besked om jag går vidare så jag behöver ju inte fatta något beslut ännu. Tack för era tummhållningar! The interview? I have no idea how it went. Do I want it? Don't know really. Next week I'll know if I'm still in the running so I won't have to make any decisions yet. Thanks for the fingercrossing!

6 kommentarer:

LiLi M. sa...

This is soo cool! Just paint your walls and let your 5 year old decide what to glue on it and where!
If it is boaring...just paint it over..and over....and over again!

Mary sa...

I am SO not showing my kids this ! Then they'll want me to make them a car poster too and I am a very lazy mother!

(it looks great though!)


Paint!!!!!!

Anna Stilla sa...

Riktigt fin tavla! Rama in den!

Kram
Anna

Paige sa...

Oh, I had to laugh at your words about "shivering on the inside and doing as your told" while following the little one's instructions/demands. They are persuasive, those little people! And you're right, the picture looks just awesome.

Erika sa...

Finfin biltavla. Jag sitter här och borde verkligen sova. Men, precis som du har jag varit på jobbintervju och lider nu av massiv ågren. Jösses vad svårt. Jag borde verkligen ta ett beslut, snart. Vad jag också borde göra är att sova.

Sonya sa...

That is so funny - an art director. Now there is a child with a very clear vision. I know what you mean about wallpaper. I've thought about it, especially all the new and wonderfully graphic designs out there. But then you're really wedded to it.

Best of luck with the job interview. Uncertainty, for lack of a better word, sucks. Waiting to hear can instill all sorts of doubt. Take care.